IP enabled access control, that comes in equipment offered by Card Lock Company, expands with your business, allowing your management to operate more efficiently, securely, and with less training and maintenance.
IP based access control systems involve an electronic access controller that’s designed to secure entry and exit to your business or organization and identify those that come in and out.
Why IP Enabled Access Control?
IP based access control systems are set up on your wired or wireless network infrastructure, and they’re easy to install and implement because of the availability of Internet connection and IP controllers.
Software enabled access control operates through connection to the loT, sharing information from data that is created by IoT-enabled devices. It eliminates the need for hard wiring to a central panel or controller, so it’s flexible, scalable, and cost-efficient.
IP readers can work with RFID credentials, Bluetooth connected mobile credentials or even biometric readers such as fingerprint or facial recognition.
IP enabled access control will allow you to:
- Uncover historical trends and patterns that may have otherwise gone unnoticed, showing you where you need to focus your attention and which areas are adequately protected;
- Utilize IoT equipment that can also make it easier for your in-house security teams to do their job more effectively, as they now have complete visibility from any device on planet Earth with an active Internet connection;
- Meet changing needs as the open architecture ensures the ability to add security to more openings in the future without the need for any additional wiring;
- Stay secure with data security encryption techniques and solutions that support your current network security standards;
Seamlessly and securely integrate with third-party databases and software feature upgrades;
- Enable a simple adoption of changing network security requirements.
As you can see, IP enabled access control is flexible, reliable and keeps your business or organization safe. Contact us today to learn more and get started.